You are here: Home
> Research & Literature
> Victims of Crime
Victims of Crime
- Carey, G. (2000) "Victims, Victimology and Victim Impact Statements", Irish Criminal Law Journal, vol. 10, no. 3, 8-13.
- Commission for the Support of Victims of Crime. (2005) Annual Report 2005.
http://www.justice.ie/en/JELR/VictimsofCrimeReport2005.pdf/Files/VictimsofCrimeReport2005.pdf (PDF, 472 kb)
- Commission for the Support of Victims of Crime. (2008) Framework Document: Recommendations for Future Structures and Services for Victims of Crime. Department of Justice, Equality and Law Reform: Dublin.
http://www.justice.ie/en/JELR/Commission%20for%20the%20Support%20of%20Victims%20of%20Crime%20-%20Framework%20Document.doc/Files/Commission%20for%20the%20Support%20of%20Victims%20of%20Crime%20-%20Framework%20Document.doc (MS Word, 83 KB)
- Crawford, A. (2005) Integrating Victims in Restorative Youth Justice. Bristol: The Policy Press.
- Davis, R.C., Lurigio, A.J., & Herman, S. (2007) Victims of Crime 3rd Edition. London: Sage.
- Department of Justice, Equality and Law Reform. (1999) Victims Charter and Guide to the Criminal Justice System. Dublin: Department of Justice, Equality and Law Reform.
http://www.justice.ie/en/JELR/VictimsCharter.pdf/Files/VictimsCharter.pdf (PDF, 1 MB)
- Fenwick, H. (1995) "Rights and Victims in the Criminal Justice System", Criminal Law Review, 843-53
- Hoyle, C. & Young, R. (2002) New Visions of Crime Victims. Oxford: Hart.
- Kaptein, H. & Malsch, M. (2004) Crime, Victims and Justice: Essays on Principles and Practice. Aldershot: Ashgate.
- Karmen, A. (2003) Crime Victims: An Introduction to Victimology (Wadsworth Contemporary Issues in Crime and Justice). New York: New York University Press.
- Kirwan, Grainne. (2001) "Crime Victimisation in Dublin (Revisited) ". Irish Criminal Law Journal, vol. 11, no. 2, 10-13.
- Koffman, L. (1996) Crime Surveys and Victims of Crime. Cardiff: University of Wales Press.
- Mawby, R. (1994) Critical Victimology International Perspectives. London: Sage.
- Morgan, J. & Zedner, L. (1992) Child Victims: Crime Impact and Criminal Justice. Oxford: Clarendon Press.
- O'Connell, M. (1994) "Crime Victimisation in Dublin". Irish Criminal Law Journal, vol. 4, no. 1, 85-112.
- O'Sullivan, C. (2007) "The Burglar and the Burglarised: Self-defence, Home-defence and Barnes" Irish Criminal Law Journal, vol. 17, no. 4, 10-14.
- Rogan, M. (2006) "Victims' Rights: Theory and Practice - Part I", Irish Law Times, vol. 24, no. 9, 8-13.
- Rogan, M. (2006) "Victims' Rights: Theory and Practice - Part II", Irish Law Times, vol. 24, no. 10, 8-13.
- Sanders, A. (1999) Taking Account of Victims in the Criminal Justice Systems: A Review of the Literature. London: The Stationery Office.
- Sgarzi, J.M. & McDevitt, J. (2003) Victimology: A Study of Crime Victims and their Roles. London: Prentice Hall.
- Spalek, B. & Campling J. (2006) Crime Victims: Theory, Policy and Practice. Basingstoke: Palgrave.
- Strang, H. (2004) Repair or Revenge: Victims and Restorative Justice. Oxford: Clarendon Studies in Criminology.
- Walklate, S. (2007) Handbook of Victims and Victimology. Cullopmton: Willan Publishing.
- Williams, B. (2005) Victims of Crime and Community Justice. London: Jessica Kingsley.
- Zedner, L. (2002) "Victims" in Maguire, M., Morgan, R. & Reiner, R., ed.s, Oxford Handbook of Criminology. Oxford: Oxford University Press
Back to Top